No Products in the Cart
No-Risk Money Back Trial • Lifetime Warranty • Easy Payments
Returns and Exchanges
Returns in terms of our Triple Guarantee
Jewellery should be sent back in its original packaging. Don’t forget to enclose your sales Invoice (or a legible copy)and write on it the reason for your return as well as your email address and phone number so that we can contact you, if necessary, to avoid delays in processing.
Before sending an item back to us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a photo of the item showing its current condition. This is important because, in some instances, it may not be necessary for you to return the item in order to exercise your guarantee. This will save you the cost of shipping it back to us. If you have questions, please email us or call a member of our friendly and helpful Customer Service Team on +44 333 043 5000.
Before returning the item, please email or call us and let us know what you’ll be returning and what you require.
Important notes for international customers
1. Don’t forget to enclose your sales Invoice (or a legible copy) and write on it the reason for your return as well as your email address and phone number so we can contact you, if necessary, to avoid delays in processing.
2. Returns should be sent, in their original packaging, to Monark Global Limited, Unit 4 Del Guerra Court, Gelligron Industrial Estate, Tonyrefail, Wales CF39 8ES, United Kingdom using a traceable delivery service (e.g. USPS, FedEx, UPS). You need to pay the shipping cost on your return but, if the item was defective in manufacture, we will credit you with your original shipping charge.
3. We recommend you insure your return for the full value of the item(s) plus shipping charges. It is best not to write“jewellery”, “diamonds” or “Tru-Diamonds” anywhere on the outside of the package in order to reduce the likelihood of theft. We suggest you use the words “fashion accessories”.
4. IMPORTANT: Be sure to mark your return as “BritishReturned Goods” in order for us to request exemption from return import duties and taxes. Shipping costs, import duties and/or taxes we incur on return shipments will be deducted from any amounts due for a refund to you. We cannot be responsible for goods held by customs or lost in transit.
5. All goods will be inspected upon receipt and dealt with in terms of our Guarantee and your stated reason for return. Refunds, less any amounts deducted in terms of paragraph 4 above will be credited back to your original form of payment. It may take 5-10 days, from our receipt of goods, before they show back in your account.
If you still have questions, please contact us at email@example.com Where To Send Your Returns: International Customers: Send returns to Monark GlobalLimited, Unit 4 Del Guerra Court, Gelligron Industrial Estate, Tonyrefail, Wales, CF39 8ES, United Kingdom Customers in the UK: Send returns to our Tru-Processing Centre, PO Box 90, Porth, Wales, CF40 9BL, United Kingdom