Delivery & Returns Policy
How long will it take to deliver my jewelry?
Orders are processed immediately upon receipt and you can expect to receive your jewelry within 2 - 3 business days if the item is in stock. Items not in stock may take 14 - 21 days as Tru-Diamonds™ jewelry is not mass produced and each item is carefully crafted, and hand finished.
International shipping for USA:
Prices shown on this website excludes GST. Your order will be dispatched from our UK Distribution Center, as De Minums, meaning duty-free into the USA under $800 and over $800 on a DDP (Delivery Duties Paid), basis, which mean duties & taxes are included in the purchase price and any of these costs incurred in the destination country are covered by the sender.
Our standard shipping solution takes 5-10 working days from date of dispatch from our UK Distribution Center to recipient. Our UPS Express solution takes 2-4 working days from date of dispatch from our UK Distribution Center to recipient. Please note no discounted postage nor free postage promotions applies to our UPS Express shipping option.
International shipping for Republic of Ireland, Germany, France, Portugal, Netherlands, Cyprus & Malta:
Prices shown on this website on this website are inclusive of VAT and the order will be dispatched from our UK Distribution Center on a DDP (Delivery Duties Paid) basis, which mean duties & taxes are included in the purchase price and any of these costs incurred in the destination country are covered by the sender.
Our standard shipping solution takes 4-6 working days from date of dispatch from our UK Distribution Center to recipient. Our UPS Express solution takes 1-3 working days from date of dispatch from our UK Distribution Center to recipient. Please note no discounted postage nor free postage promotions applies to our UPS Express shipping option.
International shipping for the rest of the world:
Any other country not mentioned above and the rest of the Word (ROW):
Prices shown on this website are inclusive of VAT and the order will be dispatched from our UK distribution center on a DDU (Delivery Duties Unpaid) basis, which means no duties and taxes are included in the purchase price and any incurred in the destination country are solely the responsibility of the customer.
Payment of these will be necessary to release your order from customs upon arrival. If you require further information on these duties and taxes, please you contact your local customs office directly before accepting these terms and conditions. If any customs or import duties apply, they will be the customer’s responsibility. We have no control over them as customs duties and taxes vary from country to country.
Our standard shipping solution takes 5-10 working days from date of dispatch from our UK Distribution Center to recipient. Our UPS Express solution takes 2-4 working days from date of dispatch from our UK Distribution Center to recipient. Please note no discounted postage rates nor free postage promotions applies to our UPS Express shipping option.
Can I track my order?
Your order will be confirmed by email, as soon as it’s received, and you will be informed when it is due to be shipped. You will then be notified by email (or SMS) as soon as it is shipped. This notification will include a link to the carrier’s website where you will be able to track the progress of your shipment. If you have any queries during this time, our Customer Service Team will be happy to assist you – simply email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 333 043 5000, or text us on +1 208 943 5057 between 9 am to 4.00 pm (Mon - Fri) and 9 am to 1 pm on Saturdays, British Standard Time.
Returns for refund in terms of our No Risk, Money Back Guarantee
To return an item for a refund, click here
and follow the quick and easy online instructions.
Returned items must be unworn and undamaged, in their original boxes and sleeves, accompanied by your Sales Invoice (or a legible copy). The cost of returning items to us is not refundable and return shipping must be paid by you. Refunds for full price items will be made to your original payment method. In keeping with retail best practices, items bought on sale or at a discount will be refunded as a store credit.
Returns in terms of our Lifetime Gemstone Guarantee or Lifetime Replacement Warranty:
To claim in terms of these guarantees, email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a photograph of the item showing in its current condition. This is important because, in some instances, it may not be necessary for you to return the item which will save you the cost of shipping it back to us. As soon as we receive your email and photo, a Customer Care Associate will contact you to process your claim. Please do not send the item back to us until we contact you as it may not be necessary, in which case you will save the cost of returning it.
Returns for replacement due to incorrect size, colour, etc:
Before returning the item, please email or call us and let us know what you’ll be returning and what you require.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT RETURNS
All returns in terms of our 30-Day No-Risk Guarantee are subject to the following conditions. Returns must reach us within 35 days of the date on your invoice.
1. Any return for refund must be logged online before sending it to us otherwise delivery cannot be accepted. To log your return, click here and follow the easy online instructions.
2. Each item must be returned in new condition as it was received, in its original packaging and with the invoice (or a legible copy). Returned items that are not in brand new condition and/or not in their original boxes cannot be refunded and will be sent back to you, at your expense.
3. Use a traceable delivery service (Royal Mail, local courier FedEx, UPS, DHL) and include your original order number on all shipment-related documentation.
4. Where To Send Your Returns:
Send returns to Tru-Processing Centre, 633 Autumnwood Lane, Coppell, Texas, 75019
5. Do not re-use the outer packaging as it will be refused at the point of delivery because we will not be able to tell if the package has been tampered with during transit.
6. We recommend you insure your return for the full value of the item(s) plus shipping charges. It is best not to write “jewelry”, “diamonds” or “Tru-Diamonds” anywhere on the outside of the package in order to reduce the likelihood of theft. We suggest you use the words “fashion accessories”.
7. IMPORTANT: Be sure to mark your return as “British Returned Goods” in order for us to request exemption from return import duties and taxes. Shipping costs, import duties and/or taxes we incur on return shipments will be deducted from any amounts due for refund to you. We cannot be responsible for goods held by customs or lost in transit.
8. All goods will be inspected upon receipt and dealt with in terms of our Guarantee and your stated reason for return. Refunds will be credited back to your original form of payment. It may take 5-10 days, from our receipt of goods, before they show back in your account. Please note that, in keeping with retail best practice, pieces bought on a sale or at a discount will be refunded as a store credit, to use on a future purchase, unless you specify a cash refund when logging your return.
If you still have questions, please contact us at email@example.com and a member of our Customer Care Team will assist you.